Student visa (subclass 500)


This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study full-time in a recognised education institution.​


​You must have:

  • applied for and been accepted to study in a registered full-time course at an educational institution in Australia
  • organised appropriate welfare arrangements for the duration of your intended stay in Australia if you are under 18 years of age.